We’ve got a lot of catching up to do, as I’m now in Hamburg, Germany. I’ve covered a lot of ground since my last post.
Since my last report this has happened:
- I said Adios to Isbjorn at Oban, Scotland. I’m traveling solo now.
- Traveled by train from Oban to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Spent 5 nights in Edinburgh (pronounced “Edinbura”)
- Attended Edinburgh International Film Festival- “Waterboys”
- Enjoyed the Scottish Literary Pub Crawl. Drank scotch with Robert Burns, Robert Louis Stevenson & Walter Scott.
- Attended Anni DeFranco concert
- Traveled by train from Edinburgh, Scotland to Newcastle, England
- Traveled by overnight ferry across the North Sea from Newcastle, England to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Opted out of my planned 3 nights in Amsterdam (I’m a regular in Amsterdam, nothing new to see here).
- Traveled by train today (Sunday, 7/2) from Amsterdam to Hamburg, Germany.
Now I’m regretting leaving Amsterdam so quickly, as the early report has Hamburg failing to impress. Amsterdam is always a hoot, but I’ve been there a dozen times. I thought I would see someplace in Germany, where I have never been. We’ll see how Hamburg stacks up in the next couple of days.
Sorry for the gap in posts, I’ve been too busy doing it to stop and write about it. I’ll pick up the pace.
Is anyone reading this stuff?